Sunday, October 20, 2013

WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON

I've been going through some changes and have had to "rearrange" my schedule to accommodate everything I want to do, which is finish all my books in a month.  That is a joke, by the way.  I get really impatient to get them out to you guys and so I need to pace myself.
A couple of weeks ago I had an insane story pounding at my head and where I should have been working on the next book in my vampire series, I had to stop and work on this story.  I typed over 7,000 words in one weekend alone.  These are the idiosyncrasies of a writer.  Once a story wants out you have to let it or it drives you nuts!  This short story will finish out a project I've been thinking about which is a compilation of three short sensual stories that will be available in one publication.  I hope to have it out in November to give you something to chew on until Velvet Dreams, book 1 of The Red Velvet Trilogy is live.

I hope all is well in your world!

Live, Love, Read

~Mina

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new stuff when it does come out. :)

    ReplyDelete