Monday, January 18, 2016

LOST IN THE MIX

Hello everyone!

I have been out of my mind for the past month dealing with my dad, hospitals and other stuff that no one should ever have to deal with.   I know the struggle waiting for us is inevitable.  It sucks when your parents get older.  They become the children and you are now the parent.

Was I that stubborn as a child?  Damn I hope this isn't payback

I sound like a broken record and the frustration level is epic.  I love my parents and I would do anything for them.  That is a given.  I won't tell you it doesn't suck because it does.

BIG TIME.

My holidays were rough but we still cooked and had family over.  Even though I wanted to crawl into my bed and pull the covers over my head,  I am glad I didn't.  Having people around helps.  A lot.

Writing hasn't been an option for me and I miss it terribly.  I will be back at some point.  Otherwise I will explode with the words in my head.

For now, I will take care of business and wish you all the best.

Take care of yourselves and enjoy your families.

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment